Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A word of explanation

Now that I've posted a link to this blog on my Facebook account, I thought I should put an explanation here about what it is for people who don't work in the library. Basically, we're learning about various features of Web 2.0 this summer, and we've each started a blog to track our learning. So I'll be posting at least once a week about the assignments I've done. I'll probably also put up other library-related things that I find interesting and would like to share. After the summer is over, depending on how things go, I might convert the blog for personal use. I'm still unsure about that. I tend to be pretty selective about which of my friends know about which parts of my life. The idea that work and home would mix is pretty unsettling!

No comments:

Post a Comment