Sunday, May 11, 2008

Celebration and sorrow

I just saw that this is going to be my 100th post. Yay!

Ok, now on to business. I was a little sad yesterday to find out that Back to You was cancelled, but I could deal with it. It's not like I've watched every episode, but I did feel that it was finally starting to hit its stride. I'm also perplexed why Fox would cancel it when it had higher ratings than Til Death, which they've renewed for another year.

But this morning comes the news that New Amsterdam has been cancelled as well. I can't say I'm completely surprised, but it had done so much better than Fox was expecting, and it also seemed like they were just starting to hit their stride. I'll really miss this one, and I guess we'll never know if John Amsterdam finds his true love or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment