Saturday, July 26, 2008

Silly SciFi Channel

So I was very excited to watch the first part of the Doctor Who season finale last night. It ended on a real cliffhanger, looking like the Doctor is going to regenerate again. I know that in England, people were on pins and needles for the whole next week wondering if it was really true. I already know the answer because I couldn't help overhearing it on an Englishman's blog that I know. (Oh, all right, I peeked because I couldn't stand the suspense anymore). However, now everybody in America knows the answer, because the SciFi Channel ham-handedly gave it all away in their preview of next week's episode. Don't the people who make the previews pay the slightest bit of attention to the show at all? Watching the last five minutes of this week's episode would have told them that showing the Doctor in next week's preview was a Very Bad Idea. I'm curious to know what other people think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment