Thursday, July 24, 2008

Snowie tells all

So if it isn't David Cassidy, there's one other person that people come here in search of: Aethelred Eldridge. After my initial post, I've purposefully not mentioned him again, since I didn't want him to think I was exploiting our relationship in any way. But since I haven't seen him in almost two months, I guess there's nothing left to exploit!

If you're looking for weird stories of bizarre behavior, you've come to the wrong place. Aethelred has never been anything but a kindly gentleman to me. (People say it's because he's trying to impress me as a young, pretty girl, and I'll admit that's probably true.) It is true, though, that he does get overstimulated very easily, so I've had to learn not to introduce too many ideas to him at one time. But bearing that in mind, I've found him quite easy to work with. (Of course, I'm comparing him to my own wild-tempered daddy, so he has an advantage with me!)

At any rate, I'm very glad I've met him, and even if I never see him again, I'll be glad that we've learned from each other what we did. (I taught him about OhioLINK books, and he taught me to try to open up a little bit more and not worry so much about what people think of me. I think I got the better part of the bargain!)

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the phrase famously coined by Caedmon: "Blog a better Aethelred, and the world will beat a path to your door."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... I haven't heard that one before. But it certainly did bring something interesting to my door!

    ReplyDelete