Monday, October 27, 2008

New life for Life?

So I'm very glad to hear that NBC has done their first schedule rearranging of the season, and two moves seem to work in my favor. Life will now be on Wednesdays after Pushing Daisies, which is an hour that I previously had open, and is hopefully a time when a lot of people who don't like Private Practice will find it. Lipstick Jungle will be moving to Life's old slot at 10 PM on Fridays. This is still a horrible slot, but I've been having to watch LJ online on Saturday morning anyway, and now I can watch it on tape on Saturday morning instead! Plus I'd rather have it be in "the death slot" than be cancelled, which is what most people were expecting. It really is a good show in the old school soap opera tradition, so I'll be glad to see it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment