Sunday, March 22, 2009

That same old dizzy feeling

So a couple of weeks ago I was watching American Idol, and somebody sang "Never Can Say Goodbye," which we were told was by the Jackson 5. And I thought, "That song is by them?" And then I went to YouTube to watch a video of them singing it, and thought, "That sure isn't the version of the song I know," and then I had to dig around until I found the correct version. I've been doing this a lot lately; finding out that the version of a song I know from the 80's isn't really the real version of the song at all, but just an obscure cover that apparently nobody who didn't listen to KFYR ever heard. In that spirit, I'm going to be doing a series of videos of these covers this week, to celebrate my freedom from homework because it's spring break. In that spirit, here's the first one, the song that started it all.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and Posting but i could not find what i want. I was in search of Men in Trees Episodes. Can you post something about it.

    ReplyDelete