Monday, March 9, 2009

Working together to serve you better

I've been a busy girl this weekend, all in the name of you readers who may or may not actually exist. You may have noticed that a lot of music videos have suddenly disappeared from YouTube. You may also have noticed that I embed a lot of music videos in my posts. Well, I wouldn't want any of you to be disappointed when going through my archives by clicking on a video and finding that it no longer works. So I have meticulously gone through all the video posts, found the ones that weren't working, and either replaced them with another version of the song or deleted them. I think that everything should be working as of this moment, but if you find something that isn't, let me know by posting a comment here, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment