Friday, May 1, 2009

My predictions analyzed

I was digging around trying to discover what I posted on May Day last year, so I didn't completely repeat myself, and I discovered my post on last year's upfronts. Before I get all excited on this year's upfronts, which start next Tuesday with NBC, I thought I'd evaluate my predictions last year and what I actually ended up watching. Most of the shows that I didn't expect to like I actually didn't end up liking. The exceptions were Fringe, which I thought would be too dark for me but really isn't, and Privileged (then called Surviving the Filthy Rich), which I was afraid would be "shallow and vapid." On the other hand, I gave much more credit to Do Not Disturb and The Ex List than they were actually due, and I expected to tape Gossip Girl while watching Chuck, a scheme I quickly gave up on.

Finding this post is making me much more excited for this year's upfronts to begin. Hope springs eternal!

No comments:

Post a Comment