Thursday, September 4, 2008

Week 1 season report

So everything new I wanted to watch on TV this week has been on, and here's my report. I loved the season premiere of Gossip Girl. Everything about it was beautiful-- the clothes, the settings, the music, the dialogue. I can't wait to see what they have in store for me this year. But it's still going to be the thing I tape after Chuck starts in a few weeks.

I was less impressed with 90210, and I won't be tuning in again. It was always kind of a longshot for me, because I've never been that into teen shows, and I never saw the original, but I figured it was worth a try. I didn't think it was horrible, and if you like that kind of thing it was probably exactly what you expected, but there was nothing to make me want to come back. I'd rather have another hour of free time in my week. (I figure that in this slot I can watch Gossip Girl that I've taped from the night before.)

In other news, I have a cold, which is probably really an allergy. I say this because I've been sick on my birthday every single year since I moved here, and that can't possibly be a coincidence. But I'm traveling through the stages of this thing at warp speed, so it's possible that I'll be all better by tomorrow, and finally get to cut my birthday cake at work. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment