Thursday, December 4, 2008

I heard a fly buzz when I died

I see that I've had a slight uptick in visitors lately, so I feel I should be posting something fresh and exciting every day to keep you entertained. But this is all I've got for today: what's up with all these flies? I have had several in my apartment, which has been so thoroughly exterminated through the years that the only bugs I ever see are dead ones. (It kind of makes me wonder what all those chemicals are doing to me, but that's the subject for another post.) At my cousin's house in Beavercreek, I went on a fly killing bonanza, killing dozens of the things during my 3 days there. And we actually have set two fly traps in the staff lounge at the library because there are so many in there (attracted by the food, no doubt.) Since I don't remember a plethora of flies this summer, where are they coming from? Anyone with an idea, fanciful or serious, feel free to leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment